Pages

Followers

Monday 30 April 2018

Mucking Out On Monday!!!

Today is going to be a busy day once Andy has gone off to work.
DD is on annual leave so at last we are going to have a good sort out of our DVD collection and get rid of as many as we can. They will be bagged up and taken to CEX and exchanged for either cash or....if they have them.....some box sets that we have on our list.
There will also be furniture shifting and by the time we are done I'm sure DD will wish she was back at work....lol.
I hope to be done by tea time so that we can then relax and watch a film.

Ruby's new dress is all cut out and ready to sew and I have also been testing out the overlocker. I think I have the hang of it now so I'm looking forward to nice neat seam finishing on the things I make for the girls.

A good healthy tea of chicken and salad although we could really do with a stew or something.....it is so cold here today with a strong wind.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. The wind is bitterly cold here although the sun shine is lovely. I had a housework binge this morning, washing line dried, ironed, aired and put away before 2:00. The stash is shrinking but far too slowly and decluttering continues. Enjoy your film later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nithering here too. The wind cuts through you like a knife today. I bet you are having fun making dresses for Ruby. There are so many lovely fabrics for little girls aren't there? What is CEX?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to say it has been a dry and warm day here, I have managed to get all my washing dry and some gardening done finally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a nice productive day like this! It's freezing here too though.Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good sort out, always makes me feel better and seems to give a new lease of life to the house. We use CEX a lot for games their voucher trades are really good and no time limit is a big bonus.

    Hope DD enjoys her holiday and you manage to get out and about to do some nice things. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-