Pages

Followers

Saturday 7 April 2018

Another Day Out!!!

Yesterday I was out all day again. This time a ride out to the tiny village where Andy was born and lunch at the pub there.
Then off to deliver a birthday card for our niece and take flowers to his Mum's grave. A quick visit to Hobbycraft to pick up some machine needles and the rest of the time was spent stuck in traffic just as the weather decided to hot up for the afternoon. Boy were we frazzled by the time we got home.

It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks and I am so looking forward to next week when I can stay home, get back into my routine and crack on with some jobs that need doing.
I am starting to feel the stirrings of that nasty bug we all get at this time of year....spring cleaningitis...lol. There is decluttering to be done, curtains to wash, paintwork to wipe down and corners to be hoovered out so I'll make a list and get it done a bit at a time.

We are also ready now for lighter meals so lots more salad will be served up. Tonight we are having some with hash jacket potatoes although I will probably go for some cheese and pineapple with mine and my potatoes can go in the freezer to be used for pack ups.

Right....coffee and crossword and then I will go and do a bit more.
Thank you so much for your comments on my last post. Next week I shall have more time to get back to replying to them individually.
Have a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Such a dismal day here...can't even think of Spring when it's as grey as this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely morning...pity it finished up not so good! I don't seem to suffer from cleaningitis...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m with Sooze, Cleanitis suffers from very rare outbreaks here! Hopefully you get quickly back into your routine - going out for the day quickly makes the house messy I think because you dump whatever you bring in and then you are too tired to put it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do need to Spring clean but what I'm looking forward to most (once it does finally warm up) is throwing the windows open and airing out the house after the long winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-