Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2018

A Nightmare Of A Night!!!

It's been some time since I had a night as horrible as the one I had last night. I couldn't get warm....even with a hot water bottle, I kept hearing strange noises, I was up and down to the bathroom and to top it all when I eventually got to sleep around 4am it was to a very restless sleep full of nightmares.
I felt really drained when I got up but I can't sit around feeling sorry for myself as I have my gorgeous Ruby coming today and need to get some jobs done before she arrives.

Tea today is going to be a right old mish mash of hot nibbly things such as chicken nuggets, mozarella sticks, spring rolls, breaded garlic mushrooms and any other suitable bags of bits I can find in the freezer.
I'll serve them with a big bowl of salad and a few nice dips and it should go down a treat......and clear the freezer a bit at the same time.

I want to try and clear the decks of all major jobs this week as DD breaks up for a week on Friday and I am sure she will be wanting us to go out next week. I could do with a trip to Derby and we'll probably have a day doing Bridgemere Garden Centre and Trentham Gardens which will be a nice day out.
Any spare time I have will be used to start on a new project that includes using my overlocker so that I can try and get to grips with it. A couple of You Tube videos have been watched and I am happier now that I will be able to use it properly.

Hope you are all having a lovely day with some sunshine.
Sheila-x-

13 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to sleep better tonight Sheila. It's rotten when you have a restless night and it can leave you feeling shattered and out of sorts the following day.
    Hopefully a relaxing evening with Ruby might help. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good now Jules. Had a better night last night.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Oh dear Sheila...hope you have a better nights sleep after Ruby's visit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby's kisses and cuddles helped a lot Jackie.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Horrible when you lie there tossing and turning (especially if OH is blissfully asleep and snoring!). Hope you have a lovely time with Ruby and she wears you out sufficiently for a good sleep tonight. Is something worrying you to keep you awake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing particularly worrying me Sooze and I know that the nightmares are a side effect of one of my medications.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Hope you have a better nights sleep tonight and a wonderful evening with your Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely night last night thank you Cheryl after a dose of my Ruby medication.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Fingers crossed you sleep well my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel...last night was much better.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. It's horrible when you can't sleep. I suffered nightmares three days in a row last week. Horrible scary ones. I woke up shaking. I hope you slept better last night. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nightmares three nights in a row...how horrible for you Cherie.
      Had a much better night last night.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. Just catching up Sheila so sorry to hear about your bad night, hopefully you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-