Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2018

A Bit Less Of Mrs Tea Towel!!!

I am over the moon this morning.
I have just got back from seeing the nurse for my blood test and having been weighed too......I have lost 4 kilos since I was last weighed just before Christmas. Just need to lose another 3 kilos to hit my target and then I can set a new one.....yay.

As we drove through the village to the surgery there was a team out strimming the grass verges....oh the smell was divine. I was sniffing like a Bisto kid.

Had a lovely couple of hours with Ruby last night. She has expressed an interest in going to the quilt show and so we are taking her.....unless she changes her mind...lol.

Today's plan is more cleaning and some furniture shifting in an attempt to reorganise the sewing room which has got very out of hand. Another set of four storage boxes has been purchased to help condense some stuff down. There is just about enough room for them to go under the table.

I had to fast for my blood test so I am very ready for a cup of tea before I go and get on with the jobs.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-


20 comments:

  1. Good for you on the weight loss. It's not easy! The quilt show sounds like it would be fun for you and Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon.
      Yes I think the quilt show will be fun.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Well done on the weight loss. Unfortunately, I think I'm back to where I was before I became ill. I need to do something about it.
    Love the smell of freshly cut grass. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jules.
      Awww....you'll get there when you're ready.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Well done on the weight loss. Hope Ruby enjoys the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MM.
      I'm sure Ruby will love her day out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I could do with another storage box or 5, but will wait for another few weeks and see how much I can sew through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure our stuff breeds when we're not looking....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss - I know how hard it is. I have a check up next week to see how I've been doing and I am not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margie.
      I just have to hope the test results are good now. I'll know next Wednesday.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Well done on the weight loss!! I'm trying to lose, also. Carbs and sugars are my downfall. The quilt show sounds like a very enjoyable outing. I know you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi.
      Oh yes the carbs and sugars are my downfall too.
      I've not been to this particular quilt show before....even though it's only four miles away from home so I'm looking forward to it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. Well done. It is so much harder to lose weight when we are a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherie.
      It certainly is a struggle when you get older.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  8. Well done, Sheila, on your weight loss. Enjoy the show with DD and Ruby .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catriona.
      I'm hoping to get Ruby interested in sewing so I'm glad she asked if she could go with us.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  9. could be fatal taking Ruby to the quilt show , its a dangerous addiction and enough to start a lifetime of crafting ...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've no doubt it will be fatal Katie. She loves crafting.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  10. Very well done on the weight loss. Go girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on the weight loss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-