Pages

Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2018

How Am I Supposed To Get In The Mood.......!!!

.....for Spring cleaning when outside is like an Autumn day?

Yesterday wasn't too bad for most of the day and I did make a very good start on disturbing the dust and chasing away the spiders. 
Just before tea it started raining and I don't think it has stopped since.
This morning we have belting down rain with a bit of hail thrown in and it's cold and miserable.
All I want to do is snuggle up and watch either cookery programmes, read or do some hand sewing but I can't because I have my Ruby visiting today after school and I need to get some tidying done and decide on what I am going to make for tea using the minced beef I got out of the freezer last night.
I think it will either be minced beef and onion pie with lots of veggies and some good gravy or a spag bol. I'll see what I feel like when I get in the kitchen.

I thought I was going to miss out on birthday breakfast this year as my birthday falls on the day of the quilt show but my lovely DIL messaged me last night to ask if she can do it on Saturday instead so I have a smashing weekend coming up full of family and quilty things...you can't beat that 😁😁😁

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. The weather is a bit grim here today as well. A far cry from yesterday when we spent the morning at the park and the afternoon gardening. It was a beautiful Spring day. At least when the weather is like this it doesn't show up the dust and cobwebs!
    Yay! For your birthday breakfast. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and yet another grim day Jules so sick of the grey now.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Yesterday was lovely here too. I have sown a load of grass seed so for once I am pleased that it is raining. Saves me from having to water it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be getting all the good weather up north. It's miserable here again today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful weekend planned. The weather here has finally picked up and although cold the sun is shining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know the sun is shining on your island MM. I bet it's lovely.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It is very grey and damp, isn't it? I'm so sick of coats and gloves, winter seems endless!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem a long winter this yera Vix and even I am ready to see the sun.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. We had snow yesterday! I'm hoping it's going to warm up later this week. I am so tired of being cold and bundled up all the time. My car door was frozen again this morning and once open it wouldn't shut and took forever to warm up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness me...you are getting it bad with the snow this year. We are very damp and cold just now so I am just staying indoors and getting stuff done.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. The weather is rubbish here too Sheila. It has rained again during the night and the grass desperately needs cutting. Happy birthday in advance, have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is Thursday and the sun is peeking through...I seem to have been at work when it has made an appearance lately and am beginning to take it personally! Have a lovely birthday weekend. Huggies x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-