Pages

Followers

Sunday 22 April 2018

A Happy Weekend!!!

It has been so nice to have a bit of sun this weekend.
Andy has been able to finish mowing the lawns and do some tidying in the garden. He's got rid of the old plastic tool shed that was destroyed in a storm and everything is starting to look so much neater. There was rain late afternoon yesterday but it was a nice soft and refreshing rain rather than the stuff that pelts down and just about strips your skin off.
We have sunshine today but lots more cloud which is getting thicker and greyer as the day goes on.

I spent yesterday sewing and the dress is coming along although there has been some unpicking and the zip thing made me swear a bit but it looks OK-ish. I will carry on with it after lunch and as I have no laundry to do tomorrow I can probably get it finished ready for when Ruby comes for tea this next week.

For lunch I have used a tray of the beef we had leftover from the other week and it was just gorgeous with some fresh veg, roast potatoes and freshly made Yorkshire puds and now that it's been eaten and the pots are all washed I am ready for my Sunday afternoon cuppa ☕☕☕

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend too.
Sheila-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-