Pages

Followers

Friday 27 April 2018

Friday!!!

As you can tell by the title of my blog....I am not a huge fan of ironing and I don't do any unless absolutely necessary or at least I don't if things have been tumble dried. I do more when things have been line dried but give me a length of dress or quilting fabric and I will happily iron away all day.
This morning I have ironed the fabric ready for Ruby's dress and I was in heaven.....it beats tea towels any day....lol.

Now that Andy is up I can get the hoovering done and then that is us ready for the weekend.
We are starting off tonight with a meal out and tomorrow a trip out to Derby. Sunday we don't tend to go anywhere much as Andy always wants his home cooked lunch so it will be a quiet day at home with the newspapers and maybe some sewing.
What are you up to this weekend? The weather isn't looking good for the next few days so I doubt we will get out in the garden much.

Right....I will go and crank up the hoover and then I am off for a very decadent afternoon soak in the bath and a change into some PJ's until it's time to get ready to go out.

Hugs
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good....we will be building hopefully...well the men will...I will be staying close to Bessie and the sink...building is hard work! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given how cold and miserable it here Jackie I think I might be coming and joining you close by Bessie :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I love ironing, I find it really therapeutic although the 1940s wedding dress I was doing yesterday was a bit of a trial!
    Have a lovely weekend. We're working in London - outside!! I've dug out the thermals and my fingerless gloves. If today's anything to go by I'll be freezing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it's not as cold as you thought down in that there London but I hope you have a good selling weekend.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I am not a fan of ironing either but more enjoyable with some music or a good film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol MM....the small amount of ironing I do I wouldn't even get through half a song.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-