Pages

Followers

Monday 9 April 2018

A Misty Morning!!!

There is very little view across the fields this morning....just a wall of thick grey mist. It is also much colder than yesterday and Andy has had the heating on for an hour to warm the house up. We didn't have it on at all yesterday.

I am having to wait for Andy to come back from town before I can start on some jobs I want to get done . I need the steps and I can't find them so I expect they are in his shed and I am not going in there.

So today will be....window cleaning, maybe a bit of curtain washing and some paintwork wiping. When I have had enough of that I am going to be doing some sorting out and decluttering in the sewing room drawers to make room for the things I might buy on Sunday.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. What do you mean “might buy on Sunday” ? Think your new smaller pants just caught fire! Binding one side of my wee shirty quilty this morning and it’s finished. Windows are Norrie’s job so I’ll just keep tilting the blinds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha Catriona....you know me so well.
      I wish I had a quilt that's at the binding stage as the weather today is foul and just right for cosying up doing some hand sewing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Its lovely here today Sheila. Glorious sunshine and warm as well. Only trouble is Mark is making the most of it and I've been listening to the dulcet tones of the jet wash since 9am this morning while he cleans the patio!

    Making room for more fabric etc. sounds a good way to spend the day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if it rains any harder here we won't need to jet wash our yard this year. It is absolutely belting down.

      Looking at the room I have made so far I don't think I'll be buying much.....but I have until Saturday evening to squidge a bit more stuff around....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Whilst I was working yesterday the sun shone gloriously...then I finished and went on a forest dog walk and guess what...heaven began to cry! Off soon on an hours drive to my work destination for this morning! It pays bills...it pays bills!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely thrashing it down here Jackie.
      Hope your journey is safe if you have the same.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. A beautiful bright sky today, although a tad cool. Long may that last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had that today MM....I have washed curtains and would prefer to line dry them but it looks like it's going to be the tumble dryer.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-