Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Waiting!!!

No results yet on the latest blood test but they are expected today and my GP has said she will phone if there is anything showing up. I have decided not to spend the day worrying and getting meself all of a frazzle.

I have pulled out a beautiful piece of fabric this morning and found the perfect pattern for a summer dress for Ruby so I think I will make a start on that today. It's a bit...well no actually.....a lot......more complicated than anything I have done before but if I don't rush it I'm sure it will turn out OK.

The beans on toast we were having last night got scooted over to today so I don't have to spend much time in the kitchen today making a mess. It's all nice and tidy in there for the minute so it's good to know it will stay like that for a little longer.

We have sunshine today.....not a lot but at least it's brighter than it has been. I'm still cold though as I have the back door open for Smudge dog and there is a chilly breeze wafting around. The perfect drying day but I have no laundry to hang out.

Hope the sun is shining on you all today.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. It's certainly shining here Sheila, 25 deg but who knows what it would be if we didn't have this blasted strong wind! Hope the dress isn't too complicated (that would put me off of even starting it!). Fingers crossed your bloods are ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only had a breeze but it was the kind that cuts right through you and chills you to the bone....but I was good and didn't put the heating on.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed for good results. I’m looking forward to seeing what you are making for Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not heard anything so no news is good news as they say.
      Hoping to start the cutting out today for Ruby's dress.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It has been a truly beautiful day here today...and I made the most of it...hope you have good news from the Dr. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we are in for a good one today Jackie.
      No news yet so I'm not worrying.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It started off a bit dodgy yesterday but by mid-morning it was glorious. Today is a cracker, we're off car booting in a bit.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that the blood test comes back fine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've picked a good day to go car booting. Hope you find lots of good things.
      Thanks for the finger crossing. No news yet so I am thinking it might just have been a glitch.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Praying for good results. Thankfully the sun is shining here but still a little cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be a hot one here today by the looks of it. Hope it warms up for you.
      Thank you for the prayers.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-