Pages

Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2018

The Stash Is Stashed!!!

Yesterday I spent a little time getting all of my new fabric onto boards ready for storing away.
I am embarrassed to say that all of my boxes are now chock-a-block so there can be no more fabric buying until I have freed up some space.
I'll be spending some time looking through my books and patterns to see what I want to make.

Not a very good start to the day today. I got an early morning call from the surgery to go back and have another blood test as something had shown up on the one I had last week that had never shown up before.
I'm hoping it is just a glitch. I really can't cope with anything else right now.

I'm not sure if Ruby will be here today after school so I am just planning a simple tea of beans on toast for DD and I. If Ruby does arrive she will be very happy with tomato soup as she hasn't had it for ages.
If we have to drop her home tonight I'll nip and do a little top up shop for some veg and milk but if not it can wait until tomorrow and DD and I will have a snuggly evening watching more 24.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

11 comments:

  1. Exciting times sorting through patterns books. It was a great stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at patterns and books to find ideas...it doesn't take much to make me happy :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I expect your head is whirring with ideas. Hope the blood test results aren't too negative xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jackie...me poor old head is spinning like nobody's business.
      Results weren't in this morning so I have to wait a bit longer.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Well done on getting the stash stashed! Hope the blood thing turns out to be something and nothing. I often have some weird results on my regular blood tests, I've learnt not to worry about it. I'm sure the GP would tell me if it was something awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit of a squeeze to fit it all in Sooze but I did it :)
      Trying not to worry too much.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. If blood results showed something urgent ambulance would be on your doorstep . World is full of worried well!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a look at all your scrumptious new fabric, how glorious. Hope all’s well with the latest blood test xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh you should have seen all the stuff I didn't bring home Cheryl. My eyes were out on stalks...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Ooooooo lovely lovely stash sorting and dreaming of what to make! That’s half the fun! Hope the bloods turnout to be nothing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it all just so beautiful? Now I just have to decide what I am going to make.
      No results on blood yet.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-