Pages

Followers

Friday 20 April 2018

Just As I Thought.....!!!

.......the dress fabric is proving to be a little tricksy but starching it and lots of pinning seem to be helping things along nicely.
The front is finished, part of the back is done and I am getting near to having to sew in the zip. It is years since I sewed a zip in so wish me luck with that...lol.
I probably won't get any more done today as Andy is off....again!!! He's out at a hospital appointment at the moment so I am getting some tidying up done and having a good clean out in the fridge and seeing what we have before I go and do a shop.
His Nibs is fancying a burger for his tea tonight so that is what he will be getting along with yet another bowl of salad. I'll pass on the burgers and have something else with the salad.

Well that's about it for today. Nothing planned for the weekend. DD has some furniture shifting she wants to do in her room and we may have a shufty up to the garden centre....otherwise it's looking like a quiet weekend.

Have a good one.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. A quiet weekend is planned here too, hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the weather is good for you this weekend.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your weekend! Sometimes the quiet ones are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-