Pages

Followers

Saturday 28 May 2016

Up With The Lark!!!

..........or judging by all the chattering.....the sparrers....lol.

I gave myself an early night to bed last night and I feel so much better for it this morning. I've been up since 6:30am and have a load of laundry done already.
Just about to get myself ready for a trip into Derby with DD. She wants me to make her a bag from the pattern I got at Hobbycraft last week and we have to go in search of some skull fabric and a script type fabric for lining.....bet I won't find those in the remnant bins.

Hubby wants to take us out for a meal tonight....I would rather not but hey ho....I expect I shall give in and go. He also wants to take us out for lunch tomorrow but I will try and get out of that one.

I can hear DD stirring so I'll go and get myself sorted out.
Hope you all have a fab weekend. The weather is supposed to be good.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x- 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day planned. I am going to take it easy and just potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day went as planned. I had a lovely day out with brilliant sunshine, got more fabric, found a new wool shop and managed to miss the thunderstorms. Now it is fine I will be taking Ben out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about feeling a bit 'meh' about going out to eat - but usually for me, they tend to turn out into the best meal and the best time out! I'm almost certainly guaranteed a let down if I plan and look forward to a meal out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-