Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 May 2016

Summer Is A Cumen In!!!

It's a bright, sunny and warm start to the day here. Perfect for a drive up into the Peak District for lunch at the pub near Carsington Water. We'll get there early as it is bound to be busy.
On the way back we might have a walk around the garden centre if hubby feels like it.

The skirt for Ruby is finished so I am now going through my patterns and cutting them out ready for use. The one I did yesterday was for home decor and had so many pieces in it that I very nearly lost the will to live. At least it's done and is ready for when I want to make an apron or something.

I'm missing DD. The house just isn't the same without her here so I am looking forward to her return on Tuesday teatime. She has messaged me to say that she has found a shop that sells Birkenstock shoes and that she is bringing me a pair back. I have always wanted a pair so I am super excited about those.

Anyhoo I shall get off and get myself ready to go out.
Hope the weather is lovely where you are.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is beautiful here, the best day of the year so far. Hope you have a good trip and meal out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear...an empty nest...she'll be back! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-