Dear Jackie over at Winters End Ramblings has been kind enough to pass on this award to me to help people to discover new blogs to read.
Here is what you have to do-:
Link back to the blog that nominated you. Done
Post a photo or badge of the Liebster Award. Done
Answer the ten questions posed by the person who nominated you.
1. Tea or coffee?
Tea first thing in the morning and coffee mid morning.
2. Bath or shower?
Bath but at the moment I am stuck with showers until we redo the bathroom.
3. Book or Kindle?
4. Real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake I'm afraid.
5. Christmas or Yule?
6. Starter or pudding?
7. Cup or mug?
8. Favourite flower?
9. Up to the table or couch dinner?
Up to the table
10. If you had the chance to go back in time, when would you choose and why?
I'd love to go back to the 17th Century as I am fascinated by the court of King Charles II.
Nominate five blogs for a Liebster Award. Done although very hard to chose just five as I love all the blogs I read.
Notify them so they know. Pending
Post ten new questions for those you have nominated. Done
1. Your favourite way of eating potatoes?
2. Favourite craft.....past or present?
3. Skirt or trousers?
4.Favourite room in your house?
5. Carpet or wood/laminate for your floors?
6. A book you have read more than once?
7. Your favourite dinner from school days?
8. Long, mid length or short hair?
9. Your favourite ice cream flavour?
10. Least favourite vegetable?
Have fun :)