Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

That Man Of Mine!!!

Oooooh he is in such trouble. He has bought yet another germy horrible cold home from work and both DD and I have caught it. Nasty sore throats and coughs, runny noses and headaches and not an ounce of energy between us. If he doesn't pack it up I am going to start making him take a dip in a bath of disinfectant before he is allowed in the house.
I must admit I do feel better today than I did yesterday. Not sure about DD as she was gone to work by the time I got up.

It's dull, dreary and threatening rain outside but later on I shall have my own little ray of sunshine in the shape of Miss Doodle for her usual Wednesday visit.
Tonight we are taking her out for tea as a treat seeing as how we won't see her next week. She is off on hollibobs with Mummy, Daddy and baby sister for a week.

Nearly at the end of cutting all the pieces for the Christmas quilt so I will be able to get onto my favourite bit of doing the sewing. Hubby thinks I am mad cutting fabric up just to sew it together again and can't understand it at all....lol.

Well I had better go and feed the germ monster before he goes to work. He's having liver today.........yuck.

Hope the rain keeps off for you all.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. Hubby s banned from bringing bugs home, and touch wood I have only had one little cold thinghy since we have been here, I put it down to fresh air and a better lifestyle, hubby often has bugs but then he works away in a city full of pollution air condition and is in contact with lots of people, I am away at the week end family event I hope I dont catch anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about cutting up the material to sew it all together again, I made my daughter Faye a double quilt for her 40th it was so big I couldn't spread it out on my floor, so a friend took pity on me and moved her furniture out of a room and we put it there, I have now bought the new Gemini cutting machine, for cards but they say its great for cutting material, so going to have a go at that, and if my husband comes home with nasty germs, I can always chuck him over the garden wall, the sea is directly under it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. liver food of the goods ...lol...or these days food of the skint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rather like a bit of liver now and again but my husband hates so its not something we have as I can't be bothered to cook twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cook my man liver and onions even though it turns my stomach! We are too good to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like liver and bacon in a rich onion gravy, it has to be lambs liver though. I will not be cutting or sewing anything for a few days, too busy in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuck...liver...that would be punishment enough! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-