Pages

Followers

Saturday 16 October 2010

Winter Scene!!!

Todays card is just a simple monochrome effect using stamps from Creative Expressions and Midnight Blue StazOn ink with a bit of Stickles for twinkle.
All the circles are diecut with various dies. The scalloped circle and the larger plain circle are Sizzix and the two smaller are Quickutz.
Originally I was doing this same card in vintage colours and then spotted some lovely navy card and changed tack completely. I must admit that I am a lot happier with this version.

I've had a busy couple of days. Yesterday was busy at home and then today I have been out to Derby shopping with DD for her outfit for the wedding. I picked up a top to go with a skirt I have as I am not a hundred percent happy with the dress I bought.
Nipped in to Paperchase for a pack of their handmade paper to write the wedding vows on which with then be rolled and tied with ribbon. Bumped in to DDIL and Ruby Doodle in Westfields and had a hug and a kiss. On the way back to the car we popped in to Reams where I managed to get the Candelabra stamp which Papermania bought out last year and some very lush ribbon which matches the gcd Studios Christmas papers I have beautifully.
Got back about 2pm and DD and I went straight up to the workroom and whaled in to the cupcake boxes to try and get them finished. We made good inroads into them but not quite finished the lot. I want them done and dusted by Monday night so that I can crack on with other jobs that need doing.

Now it's time for a bit of me time watching X Factor and generally vegging out for a bit........thank goodness.....lol!!!

So I'll say......bye for now.
Thanks for dropping in.
Sheila-x-

Why not pop over to Creative Sketches and join in with this weeks challenge which is a sketch with an added technique.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Sheila, I do like navy and white for Christmas cards. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-