Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 October 2010

Creative Sketches-Week 4

Welcome to Creative Sketches Week 4 challenge.
This week we have a holiday theme to go with the sketch. So check out the sketch and then create a card following the sketch with a holiday theme. It can be any holiday you like.

For my 8x8 card this week I have used Basic Grey paper and the stamped images are from a clear stamp set by Papermania.
Colouring has been done using Adirondack ink pads in Stream, Denim, Red Pepper, Cranberry and Lettuce.
I started off adding the twinkle with Distress Rock Candy Stickles but it didn't look right so went over it with Stardust instead.
For the stamped border image I used StazOn Teal Blue.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo on this one Sheila, those baublels are fab too ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-