Pages

Followers

Monday 18 October 2010

Traditional Christmas!!!

Just had to take a break from the boxes today and do a bit of stamping and inking for a change.
Stamps are Artemio.
All images are stamped with StazOn Jet Black and sponged with DI's in Antique Linen, Shabby Shutters and Barn Door.......oooh actually did I use Shabby Shutters or Peeled Paint......I think it was Peeled Paint. It must be them boxes addling my brain....lol!!!
The card isn't quite square as I had to trim a quarter of an inch off the bottom for the images to sit right.
A tiny bit of twinkle on the berries with Stardust Stickles to finish off.

I feel like I am going stir crazy. I've been upstairs since 8 am and have only just come down for a bit of tea...........then I need to go back up to tidy up and pack my bag for work tomorrow. Crikey I can't believe I'll be leaving a week on Friday. I've been with Deb for nearly eight years. I have to admit though that I am really looking forward to being at home and looking after Ruby.

Well I am off to eat my tea and drink a well earned cuppa.
Thanks for dropping by today.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. a lovely card, I do like traditional Christmas stuff, the mistletoe stamp is lovely with the extra sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Sheila, I do love traditional and you do it so well. Wow can't believe it's that long since I met you at the shop, where has that time gone ! So pleased for you, I'm sure you'll have great fun with Ruby ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheila,

    I've been AWOL again I'm afraid and missed some more lovely creations I see. I love the blue and white card from a couple of posts ago and today's card is really special too.

    You're really cracking on with the wedding makes I see, Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila how dare you leave MD? What will we do on next year's visit? I'll just have to keep in touch through Manic Stamper. Hope the wedding goes well and that your future plans work out. Stay well and take care. Hugs from Elaine and Harold in NZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-