Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 October 2010

Creative Sketches Launch!!!

Today sees the launch of a new challenge blog
There will be a mixture of all kinds of challenges from sketches to colours and techniques.
Why not pop over and have a look then join in with the fun.
You can also click on the links in my sidebar to see how my team mates have interpreted this weeks challenge.

My card for this week is based on a sketch.
The card blank has been inked with Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Tea Dye then stamped with my lovely Christmas script stamp from Rubber Stampede.
The main image from Inkadinkado is on a die cut circle sponged with the same inks.
Matted and layered onto gold card and a small doiley which has been inked and embellished with Antique Linen Distress Stickles.
Flower is made from two punches by Woodware.

Hope you come to play.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sheila! It reminds me of some of the vintage cards that we used to get when I was a kid. (hmmm guess they weren't vintage when we got them)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sheila, congrats on the new challenge blog too ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-