Pages

Followers

Friday 29 October 2010

End Of An Era!!!

Well......that's it. Today was my last day at Monks Den Crafts. A very busy day thankfully with no time to get emotional. I think it won't quite sink in that I am not there any more until the busyness of the next week is over. I was just going into my eighth year with Deb so we had been together for a long time.
The lovely ladies on the class today gave me some beautiful flowers....thanks so much.
This time next week the wedding reception will be in full swing and I will be breathing a sigh of relief that all the planning and preparation is over and I can let my hair down and dance the night away.
My blog will go on and hopefully I will be able to share a variety of crafts along with my papercrafting and rubber stamping so keep popping in to see what I am up to.
The next week will probably be a little sparse on the crafting front which I apologise for.
Off to marzipan the wedding cake now then.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, apoligies as I wasn't able to 'pop in' and say cheerio.
    Deb's will miss having you around but for you it is the start of a new adventure and what better way than having gorgeous Ruby Doodle around you.
    I hope you continue to blog and wish you health and happiness. You are a lovely lady and I will miss seeing you.
    Love & Hugs and look forward to hearing all about the wedding.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheila, an end of an era indeed, but definitely a new start for you too. Look forward to seeing where your creativity takes you. Hope everything goes well for the wedding !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-