Pages

Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Vintage Christmas!!!

Needed a bit of time away from the wedding stuff this morning so I pulled out a box of K & Co Christmas embellishments which I want to get used up this year.
The background paper is from a luscious My Minds Eye stack that I bought last year and all the other embellishments are K & Co except for the snowflake which is diecuts and a punch edged with ink and twinkled with Frosted Lace Stickles.

Now I have to pin up my hair and don my apron for some serious business in the kitchen before I can go back up and see if I can finish the cupcake boxes. After X Factor tonight I will be back to the sugarpaste hearts......150 down........150 to go......yay!!!

Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheila, I love all of the vintage elements. Sounds like you are really in the height of production now ! Hope it all goes well ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it sounds like the wedding preps are going really well AND you've found time to make a Christmas card and a lovely one at that.

    I think that's the same MME stack I bought last year too and I couldn't bear to cut into it last year. Might just have to stroke those lush papers again for this year, Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-