Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 October 2010

Country Style Christmas!!!

Every year I like to make at least one set of cards using my Creatables from PC Crafter and this year is no exception.
I've made a set of six so far with these gorgeous images.
I printed two of each picture to cut and layer adding Glossy Accents to the holly berries and ornament and then various Stickles glitter glue for added twinkle.
The background paper is Making Memories and I have used a Martha Stewart edge punch to fancy up the lower edge of the mat.

It's a busy housey type day here at Manic Towers. Mr Manic is cooking lunch and I am pottering about tidying and doing laundry.
Once I have finished my jobs I am off upstairs until X Factor time.
I am hoping for Katie Wastrel to go home tonight but knowing my luck she will stay to annoy me for another week......lol!!!

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-