Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Pink And Girly...Eeeewwww!!!


Oh this is sooooo not me is it? I do love these images though and this one was sitting on my desk from the other week when I was having a practice with my Pro Markers so I thought I had better do something with her.
The image is from a Kanban stamp set, the greeting is Penny Black and the papers are Papermania.
After colouring the image I used Cotton Candy Stickles to embellish the hairband, jumper and socks. I also added some to the flower centres.
I shall make a few more cards like this when I am not up to my ears in hearts and cupcakes......lol!!!

Today I have had to let Deb know that I will be leaving Monks Den Crafts at the end of October.
After months of discussions I have decided to stay at home and take care of Ruby when her Mum goes back to work after the wedding.
It was a hard decision to make but it's the right decision and I am so looking forward to being a hands on Grandma.
I will have my little angel for three days a week to start off with so plenty of time left for crafting and I may even get that damned wallpapering finished before Christmas this year.

It's pretty chilly here tonight so I am snuggled up by the heater and wrapped in my blanket. I think I'll make a nice cuppa and then do a bit of blog hopping before bedtime.

Thanks for your visit today.
Sheila-x- 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the pink Sheila but it is a lovely card and any little girl from 7 through to about 12 would absolutely love it. I know my 10 year old step granddaughter would.

    I bet Deb and definitely the customers of Monk's Den will miss you. I hope you have plenty of energy for your little Ruby. I have one of my little darlings (2.5 year old Alexa) usually for about 3 hours every Tuesday and Wednesday and I'm shattered when she goes home, Lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, sorry not to have commented lately on your blog. I have been looking though and keeping up with the wedding plans.
    You will be missed at Monk's Den not only by your customers but also by Deb.
    I know you will enjoy having Ruby Doodle and she will be spoilt rotten no doubt.
    Am planning to pop into shop on Friday with Judy but maybe you won't be around. If not I will pop in before you depart.
    Love & Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-