Pages

Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

Little Boxes-Big Headache!!!

Just a quick post tonight as I have been upstairs since 7:30am dealing with the cupcake boxes and am ready for a veg in front of the telly. My back and shoulders feel like I have been beaten with a big stick but at least the end is in sight. There are now forty finished boxes and the rest just need assembly as we have done all of the boring stuff like creasing and DST'ing. I have creased....using the bone folder 1040 times  and cut 1040 flaps,DD has applied 1040 pieces of double sided tape. I have also assembled a good few of the belly bands. Tomorrow should see a few more finished boxes behind us but I don't think they will all get done as I had hoped.

Card is very simple I know. It's one I did the other day  and uses the Cuttlebug Christmas Tree folder which I don't particularly like as an embossed image on a card but I do like the pattern for embossing smaller triangles of card to look like trees.
Blue background is Bazzill Swiss Dot.
Sentiment is Papermania.
Star is Paper Cellar.
Twinkle is Stickles Stardust.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-