Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Inky Bauble Branch!!!

Tonights card is just a very simple resist technique.
The image by Papermania has been stamped onto gloss card with Versamark ink and dried before brayering with ink from a Big and Juicy pad.
Once matted I have added tiny spots of Stardust Stickles.

Had a lovely class this morning, the ladies gave me a beautiful plant as a leaving gift and I had other visitors coming in to say goodbye.
Deb.....I am so sorry I missed you. Thank you so much for the lovely card.......I can assure you that the ferrets will be well cared for......lol!!!

I thought Deb and I were going to be camping at the shop tonight. We got into the car to come home, Deb started the engine and something went with an almighty bang. Deb phoned the AA and I phoned DD to ask her to come up and wait with us to see if the AA man could fix whatever was wrong. Luckily he could and had finished five minutes after arriving.......it was a clip on the clutch which had come off and thankfully not the actual clutch gone and we were soon on our way home.

Off to watch a couple more episodes of SVU with DD before turning in so I'll say goodnight.

Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card ! I tried all over last year to get that stamp with no luck and haven't found it this year either, its just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image Sheila and it works perfectly as a resist against the lovely ink colours. Love it!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-