Pages

Followers

Thursday 14 October 2010

Creative Sketches-Week 2

This week over at Creative Sketches we have a colour challenge for you.
I don't have any of the Stampin' Up colours named in the challenge but I think that's good because it made me go through my stash of cardstock and find colours that would do. Not quite happy with the blue as it's a tad too dark.
Now normally I wouldn't dream of putting these colours together but that is what is so fab about these challenges........it makes you think outside of your box.
So pop over and get the details, make a card and then go back and leave a link for us all to visit and admire your work.

Stamps used for this card are-:
Background flourish-Fancy Pants.
Flower-Free on a magazine.
Flourish behind the flowers is Tim Holtz diecut.
Sentiment-Unknown

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. I love challenges for the same reason: going through the stash and finding something to use, then putting it together in unexpected ways!

    Your card is awesome! I love it!
    Tee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-