Pages

Followers

Friday 22 October 2010

Have A Heart!!!

Well......two weeks today it will all be over bar the shoutin'.....as they say.
So in ever so slight panic mode today I cracked on with the boxes and the finished box now holds 110.......only forty to go....thank goodness.
I got a bit chilly upstairs so came down and started on cutting the sugarpaste hearts.......now that is a job I could quite happily have gone my whole life without doing and not missed it...lol!!! I've never worked with it before.....it feels disgusting and I was getting in a right old mess with it until I had a bit of a lightbulb moment and nipped upstairs to fetch a new Poundland non-stick mat. Things are going much better now but I shan't half be glad when it's done.

I'm dispatching hubby to Ikea tomorrow to pick up some large glass bowls for the salads while I crack on and get other jobs done. Hope he gets them all back in one piece....lol!!!

Anyway........back to the sugarpaste.
Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-