Pages

Followers

Monday 4 October 2010

AWOL!!!

Oh me poor neglected blog.
All I can say is......it's been a mad weekend.
Saturday we were supposed to collect HRH Princess Ruby at lunchtime but we got a call at 7am to ask if we could collect her as DDIL had been up all night with a stomach bug and was very poorly. So off we trotted to Derby and picked her up with all her paraphenalia. A removal van would have been more use than a car.....lol!!!
By early afternoon DDIL had recovered sufficiently to attend her hen party thank goodness.
We think Ruby might have had a touch of the said stomach bug as she was very fractious for most of the afteroon and evening and finally slept from 8pm to 5:30am.
She was fine on Sunday. Lots of smiling and giggling.
The hen night was fabulous according to all concerned and judging by the photos it certainly was.
Sunday afternoon I was totally wrecked and slept for about five hours and then vegged for the rest of the day watching X Factor and then some more Law and Order.............do not get me started on the judges choices on X Factor..........I am hopping mad at some of the acts they let go but at least Matt Cardle is through.....yay!!!
Katie Wassel is this years Danyl methinks. I can't stand her but I'm sure some people will like her.

Anyway I am off upstairs where I haven't even been since Friday and hopefully I will be back later with something to show.
Bye for now
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-