Pages

Followers

Saturday 30 October 2010

Halloween Birthday Card!!!

This is the card I have made for DDIL's birthday tomorrow.
The backing papers and image are from a PC Crafter Creatable that I have in my collection but have never used before. I love the colours but don't usually do Halloween.
I printed two images of the boots and added eyelets before layering them with foam pads.
The spider web and spider are hand drawn.......very wobbilily.....lol!!!
Twinkle is as always........Stardust Stickles and I printed the greeting onto a piece of printed background then cut it out with my Quickutz Cookie Cutter circles.
Stars are Paper Cellar.
The card is 8x8.

Well I have had a lovely day today. DD whisked me off to Bridgemere first thing this morning where we had breakfast and then shopped for a few extra bits for the birthday girl. Had a quick look around the Christmas displays which although nice, were nowhere near as fab as they used to do them and it doesn't seem such a big area this year either. However we did pick up some gorgeous tree lights and I got a lovely crafting/cook book.
Nipped into Hobbycraft to see if they had any ivory icing as I am not happy with the white icing I coloured and yay........they had some so I am a happy bunny. Got a couple of magazines but nothing else as after the wedding I need to have a good sort out in the workroom and see exactly what I have got before buying anything else.
Finished off with a nice quiet afternoon making the card and now I am going to polish off me tea and wait for X Factor to start.

Hope you're having a lovely weekend too.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-