Pages

Followers

Thursday 21 October 2010

Creative Sketches-Week 3

Sorry I'm a bit later posting this today. I didn't want to post before the Creative Sketches blog put up the challenge and it hadn't before I went out to work this morning.

This week we have a sketch with an added technique so go and check out the brief, make a card and then go back and add a link so that we can all visit and admire.

For my card this week I have used paper by Cherry Arte, stamps by TPC and Coredinations card embossed in the Dot Matrix folder then sanded.
The birthday word stamp is not on the robot stamp set....it is from my stash and I think is by Debbi Moore. The buzz word is on the stamp set.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Cute card - perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your little Robot! You did an amazing job... His "room" (aka card) is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-