Pages

Followers

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Night Off!!!

Played hookey last night and took a night off for a DVDfest of Law and Order until 2am today. I am so totally hooked on this series and can't stop watching it. It's not like I haven't got a thousand jobs on my list that need doing but hey.......it's nice to be naughty.....lol!!!

The card is similar to the Santa card I did for the Creative Sketches challenge last week......just on a square card and without the ribbon and sentiment.
Paper used is gcd Studios.
Stamp is Papermania.
Twinkle is Distress Stickles-Antique Linen.

I've had a busy day upstairs today finishing projects that were started at the weekend and making a couple of new things and now I am cooky duty as we are having a proper tea tonight. So I had better go and stir the gravy before it welds to the bottom of the pan...lol!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with my entry for this weeks Creative Sketches challenge.

Thanks for dropping in today.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-