Pages

Followers

Friday 8 October 2010

Simply Christmas!!!

The fog has hung around all day today. Pressing on the windows and creating the perfect 'snuggle in the craftroom' day. So up went the heater, on went the kettle and out came the Christmas papers.
Todays cards are very simple and use up the last of the Basic Grey paper in this design from the Figgy Pudding collection (blue card) and the last of the pink snowflake paper which I think is Crafts House.
The die cut snowflakes use the following dies......large-Cuttlebug, medium-Sizzix and small-Quickutz.
I've made twelve of these in various designs and have impressed the heck out of myself by putting in the inserts and packing them on the same day they were made.
Really I should have been making more cupcake boxes but feeling a little fragile and in some pain this morning I found that job a little daunting and have put it off until tomorrow.
Desk is relatively tidy for a change so I am going back up to do a bit more.

In keeping with the 'simple' theme today I have just had the laziest tea ever. Tesco Finest Cheese Bread, a small chunk of lower fat cheese, some celery and some chutney which I made last week. Apple with ginger and chilli. Oh my word it is just gorgeous....even if I do say so myself......lol!!!

Right I am off upstairs for a bit longer.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

Don't forget that you can still play along with the team at Creative Sketches for this week's challenge.
Make a card and then pop over to add your link so that we can all visit and admire your creation............simples.....lol!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-