Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Where Is It Then?!!!

Today is supposed to be our day for snow and what do we have....blue skies and sunshine.
Admittedly there are a few heavy looking clouds scudding across but that is it.....and I don't think it's even that cold outside.
Oooooh update on that.....it has just started snowing quite heavily.

I should be sorting out the two bookcases in the living room today. One wants emptying and moving out and the other needs a good tidy up but ya know what....I just can't be bothered with it...lol. Instead I have some sorting out to do in the sewing room. Part jelly rolls need re-rolling and I have some batting pieces that want piecing together to make usable pieces. There is a pile of fabric waiting to be cut ready for my next quilt and some unfinished projects to be bagged up and stored to be finished at a later date of which most are awaiting fabric purchases when I can find what I want. Looking at the list of traders for the quilt show at the racecourse I am sure I will find something there as there are some really good traders signed up to take stands.

Breakfast for tea tonight as I have some bacon and some eggs that want using up. Andy will be very happy about that.

Hope you are all having a warm and snuggly day.
Sheila-x-

14 comments:

  1. I've had enough of the snow - you probably know that as I've been complaining of it for a while lol. Another day of sun and clouds today. Three days in a row - I don't think I can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering your snow is worse than ours I should think you are ready for the sunshine Sharon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Don't wish for the snow Sheila, it's jolly cold and slippery.. bacon and eggs.. yum, got to have beans with it, even yummier!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want just enough to cover up the mud and dreariness outside and then it can go and not come back.
      We had beans and grilled tomatoes and it was gorgeous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Nothing here, it is a beautiful Spring day but we are in the West so it wasn't expected. Hopefully the beast from the East isn't as bad as anticipated. Bacon and egg sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the beast is a bit of a wimp to be honest. We have snow but it's not proper snow.
      The bacon and eggs....with beans and grilled tomatoes just hit the right spot.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It has snowed on and off all day here. Just watched the news and apparently Teesside bore the brunt of it... no guesses where I live :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting some today Cherie but very lightweight stuff that just blows away when the wind gets up.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Bit of snow here, but not much and the sunshine melted most of it. Ooh I love bacon and egg, one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Cheryl although it is laying a little today but it either blows away or melts very quickly.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Ooooh lend me some Jules.....I'll send it back if we ever get any worth the name of snow....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-