Pages

Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Late Today!!!

I'm a bit late getting to my blog today.
Andy comes in from night shift an hour earlier on a Friday morning so he was in at 6:40am and up out of bed much earlier than usual so I have been able to get all my jobs done.
This has left me a few hours free this afternoon to get on with starting to add the black fabric strips to my Bali Pop blocks.
I am working in a lovely clean and tidy sewing room with a bit of sunshine coming through the big window and it's absolute bliss.

Andy is cooking a late Valentine's meal today so the only truck I am having with the kitchen is to go and iron my blocks as I sew them.

Tomorrow DD and I are off to Derby...again. She wants to get her hair cut at Super Cuts which is right by the market so I can go and have a wander round there by myself for a bit. I'll be looking for some fabric suitable for backing this coin quilt and some batting.
Sunday will be a nice peaceful day at home.....unless someone tells me otherwise...lol.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes...the sun is beginning to regain its strength....showing up everything that needs wiping off! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it....you should see my kitchen windows....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The sun was shining and all was well and then I had a glimpse of the weather forecast more storms and snow heading our way. It has been a long Winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think we have any snow forecast for our area but we do keep getting little flurries now and again.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-