Pages

Followers

Thursday 8 February 2018

Thursday!!!

I have just got out of what was supposed to be a nice relaxing bath and rather than feeling relaxed I feel all hot, bothered and crotchety.
All nerves I think as I am not looking forward to our journey tonight. I really don't like going to places I don't know very well and of course most of it will be in the dark.
I'm just glad DD is driving.

Just fiddling and faffing today as I can't settle to anything but I will tidy the kitchen and run the hoover over to leave it tidy for when Andy gets in tonight.

Thanks so much for comments yesterday.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Just catching up with you Sheila. Sounds like all your girls had a wonderful weekend with Ruby.

    How nice of Maggie's partner to invite you although I can well understand the visit being a double edged sword as it were. I'm sure Maggie would be thrilled to know her sister will be given some of her things to look after and continue to use. Hope the journey goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully once you get going you'll feel a bit better...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-