Pages

Followers

Monday 19 February 2018

Mizzly Monday Morning!!!

Gawd....it is absolutely horrible outside today....so damp and utterly dreary.
To cheer things up a bit....and also to get warm I am going to make a huge batch of bolognese sauce. I think DD and I will have some for tea, Andy can have some for lunch tomorrow and then I'll freeze some with spaghetti added for pack ups.

The quilt blocks are all finished and trimmed so this afternoon I'll sew them all together to make the quilt top, make the binding and then try and decide how I am going to quilt it. At the moment I only do straight line quilting and I think this could do with some free motion quilting which I will have to practice first.
I also need to try and make an extension table for my machine to support all the fabric while I am quilting. We have some of the bathroom wall board material left which I think should be ideal so I will have a go with that.

As always there is laundry to be done but there doesn't seem to be too much so it should get finished today.

.....and that is me for today.

Anything exciting happening in your little corner of the world?
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Currently sat in the Cow Shed Cafe between learners having a cup of tea! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds nice Jackie....you can't beat a good cup of tea.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Not at all just catching up with the washing and ironing. In answer to your question there has been one or two occasions when there have been gaps on the shelves, mainly UHT milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's not too bad then.....I did worry.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-