Pages

Followers

Thursday 15 February 2018

The Last Bag....For Now!!!

I could sit and make these bags all day long but I have to move on to something else for a while.
This one is for Marlowe....a miniature version of Ruby's bag and just the right size for her to play at shopping with all the play food she has with her little kitchen.


That is the last of the unicorn fabric and all that was thrown away were tiny trimmings that were neither use nor ornament so I am really pleased with that.

Today I need to tidy off the table so that I can crank it up and get on with cutting strips of black fabric while I have natural light to do it in. I was going to do it last night but the overhead light isn't good in my room.....until Andy replaces it......and I was having trouble seeing the lines on the quilting ruler against the black so I gave up and watched some Rome with DD instead.

I have been begged for another cheese and potato pie for tea tonight so I am just about to go and make that so it can stand a while and let the flavours mingle before it goes into the oven. This is DD's most favourite thing to take for her lunch so I'll make a smaller one as well that can be divided into portions and frozen for her.
The soup I made yesterday turned out really nice so I am going to have a bowl of that for my lunch today. I don't very often have a hot lunch so it will be a real treat.

This morning started off with a beautiful blue sky and some sunshine and if that wind would drop I think there might be some warmth too but the clouds are rolling in now and I expect before long we'll be getting some rain.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-


8 comments:

  1. Love the bag, the fabric is adorable. The winds are slowing here but now we have rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MM.
      I really thought we would get rain yesterday but we didn't until very late into the night.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. What a sweet bag! Does having a lovely new crafting space make sewing all the more fun? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix.
      The new craft room is awesome and yes sewing is much more fun now that everything is in one place.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. The bag is so sweet. I'm also feeling hungry at the mention of cheese and potato pie. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules.
      The pie was divine...three happy tummys here.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-