Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 February 2018

Done!!!

The quilt top is finished..........


The binding is made........


The leaf is what I am hoping to free motion quilt into each of the blocks. If the blocks had been square I would have liked to have done a Nautilus shell as the fabric collection is called Tidepool but I think the leaf should be OK.
The binding is made from half strips sewn together and I think it will look lovely around the black.
Now I just need to find the fabric for the backing.

Very chuffed to get a phone call from my son this morning to ask if Ruby can come visit this afternoon so I am expecting her at 3pm. She has chosen her day well as DD is taking me out for tea tonight so she gets to come too before we go for a wander around The Range.

I'm just going to have a light lunch and a much needed cuppa now and then I'll get tidied up ready for my visitor and with no cooking to do we will get to play for a while.

Hope your day is as you like it to be.
Sheila-x-

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is beautiful. It has sparked an idea for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherie.
      I'm so glad that you found it gave you an idea. That is what crafting is all about.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Very nice indeed! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt. A wonderful bonus getting to take Ruby out for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a production line you've got going! Enjoy your evening x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are clever - that looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is gorgeous. I love the colours you've used. What a lovely surprise having an extra visit with Ruby. Hope you enjoyed the meal and the shopping trip. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne.
      Had a lovely time with Ruby but didn't get time to go to The Range unfortunately.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-