Pages

Followers

Saturday 17 February 2018

In Early And Back Out Again!!!

DD and I were in Derby just as the shops opened this morning and she got straight in at Super Cuts so I went off round the market. A lot of the stalls hadn't opened yet and one I particularly wanted to visit wasn't even open by the time we left at 10:30am...grrrrrr.

Managed to pick up most of what I needed though...plus some fabric that I wanted but didn't really need.

Back towards home with a quick diversion to Hobbycraft and then into little town for a small top up shop.

Hot Dogs have been offered and happily accepted for tea so I can have a couple of hours or so folding my new fabric onto boards.

It was lovely to be out before the traffic got heavy and the car park got full. There's nothing I dislike more than driving round and round a car park trying to find a space.

The weather is pretty nice today here so I hope it is for you too.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw you was having a baking day Mrs. It all sounds absolutely gorgeous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. It's frustrating when you're up and about early only to find the places you want to shop are still closed. At least you were able to get most of what you wanted.
    It's dull but dry here today. We've been out for a walk - lambs everywhere! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rather frustrating Jules as I was after buying thread.
      Never mind....an excuse to go back.....as if I need one.
      I haven't seen a single lamb yet and we have two farms nearby that are mostly sheep. I do love lambs.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. We have managed to get out and about today, doing a top up shop before another storm hits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the storm isn't too bad MM.
      Stay safe and snug in your cottage.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-