Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Bag Lady!!!

Good Morning Blogland.
Well not such a good morning here. It's wet and cold with a stiff breeze that is just about whipping the hairs off me legs when I go across the yard to the dryer.

I made a bag like Ruby's for DDIL yesterday but using a different fabric. DD came in and saw the fabric I was using and said she wanted one so today I will be making my third bag in four days....and I might even make one for myself.
Good job they are so quick and easy to make.

Miss Ruby will be here for tea today so I am making meatballs in gravy with mash and veg and I have put a jelly to set for pudding so she will be a happy little girl. Andy will also be a happy little boy....he loves his jelly.

I think Andy has his dates mixed up. Yesterday I received a dozen red roses and this morning I found a Valentine card propped against my sewing machine.
He's not good with dates bless him. He wanted to surprise me with a trip to Ireland for our 30th wedding anniversary only we ended up going a year early because he got the years mixed up.
It's a good job that I am now the calendar keeper in this house....lol.

All the jobs are done for now so it looks like I might be able to squeeze in a bit of sewing time before I have to go and prepare tea....yay to that.

Hope you are all having a good day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I am smiling and thinking at least he remembers...I think you can guess the rest of the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he remembered without prompts, roses and a card, very romantic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless him. I give him 10/10 for remembering and buying you roses, the old romantic :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, it's the thought that counts! At least he sort of got around the right date with Valentine's lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-