Pages

Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

That Kind Of Morning!!!

You know that kind of morning....right?
The sun is shining and showing up the fact that the kitchen windows are desperate for a clean inside and out but you would much rather be doing something else...lol.

I have to catch up on jobs that didn't get done yesterday and think of something to do for tea. The food is there.....I just don't have a clue what to make today. A messy mind day if ever there was one.....so many thoughts and plans churning around in there.
It doesn't help that I am tired.......entirely my own fault as DD and I stayed up very late to watch the last few episodes of season eight of 24. We hadn't been able to watch it while Ruby was staying.

The best thing to do is start at the top of the list and work down I think and see what I can get done today. The rest will get done as and when.

I am hoping that the police come today to move on the travellers that moved onto the field behind us on Bank Holiday Friday. They were supposed to be gone by 10am yesterday but nothing was done. It's so annoying. That field is one of our amenities. People in the local area walk their dogs there because it's safe away from the road and children play over there but nobody has been able to use it for over a week now and I'm not sure how long it will be before anyone can use it again due to the fact that they use the sides of the footpaths as toilets. With about fifteen caravans over there I dread to think of the mess...it's just disgusting.

Anyway I have decided....next job is to sprinkle the ovens with bicarb and spray with orange vinegar and while that is doing it's thing I'll clean the windows. Sorted....lol.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Sheila-x-

 

1 comment:

  1. How much of your list did you get done? The heat wiped me out. I didn't even Hoover!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-