Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2016

Trying To Smile!!!

Last night I slept in New York......thanks to my new duvet cover. A teal and white map of my most favourite place in the world. Until I can visit there again it will help me to dream.

I am trying very hard to be upbeat and smiley this morning but to be honest I feel awful. I can't smell anything, I can't taste anything and I really don't feel like being sociable at our gathering today. Today I want to veg on the sofa. DDIL has kindly said that they won't be offended if we leave early so once hubby and DD have had their lunch I think we may well come home and that is what I will be doing. DD has taken delivery of the whole set of Larkrise To Candleford so we'll make a start on that.

I hope you are all having a better Mother's Day and that you are being spoiled rotten.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-