Pages

Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Team Work!!!

Hubby has bought me an early birthday present. 
I can no longer live with the mish mash of units that are storing my sewing and craft stuff so he has got me two four drawer filing cabinets and a stationery cupboard.
He is building and I am sorting out.
We need to get a shuffle on as Ruby will be here later this afternoon for her tea. Even though she is on half term break she still likes to come to ganma's on a Wednesday.
If I don't get eaten by 'stuff' I will be back tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the storage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw...Hubby's buy birthday presents? Never knew that! Time for some serious ear bending me thinks.J. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-