Pages

Followers

Friday 25 March 2016

Trousers!!!

The dolls now have a selection of trousers, crops and shorts in white and I have other colours which I am going to start on shortly.
The fabric for the whites came from one of the scrap bags I buy from Minerva Crafts for £4.99. From this one piece of fabric I got all of the bottoms, four pairs of knickers and still have a piece left that is big enough to make something else. It's a great way to get quality fabrics without having to buy yardage.
There is another new addition to the doll family. I thought it would be nice for Ruby to have one of each of the hair colours so we have now added a blonde girl called Charlotte. She is pretty spectacular with nearly ankle length hair and she will make an appearance as a model once I have made her some suitable clothing as I really dislike the clothes she came with.

It's a beautiful day here today. Plenty of sunshine so DD is out tidying the back garden for me. I was hoping to go out myself but the cold has come back and I am feeling like a wrung out dishrag so I have fajita'ed up some turkey mince and chopped peppers and onions ready for the tortillas we are having for tea. I know we should be having fish really but I am not a huge fan.

London grandma and grandad are arriving today to meet Marlowe for the first time and Brighton aunty will arrive Sunday. I am so excited for them.

If I can stop coughing and blowing my nose for long enough I am off to Derby tomorrow to do some baby clothes shopping for Marlowe. She is in need of some next size up outfits for when she grows out of her 0-3 months clothes and I do so love shopping for babies.

Hope you all have a good weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your shopping trip, I love shopping for baby clothes too. There seems to be a fair few sales around so you may get lucky with a bargain or two. Have a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore looking at baby clothes. It's hard to decide though - too much choice! Hope your cold is better X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-