Pages

Followers

Sunday 1 July 2018

Bliss!!!

The time spent with the girls on Friday/Saturday was absolute bliss.
They were both so well behaved and happy and I don't think we stopped laughing for a minute.
Can't wait to do it all again.

Today Andy is treating us to lunch at the pub to save having the oven on for anything and then DD and I are going for a ride to Hobbycraft at Derby as I need to pick up some leather and denim needles. I hope the traffic isn't too bad as I would just like to go and get back as quickly as possible. I don't fancy sitting in a traffic jam today.

First some time in front of the fan with a cold drink and the Sunday papers.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. I walked Ben and Herbie at 7 this morning and the road was quite busy. all the cars were heading to Ponty and then on to the coast I expect. You should be fine going into Derby. It is several years since I was there I did like the huge shopping mall. There was a soft pretzel stall on the ground floor, it inspired me to learn how to make them. They are yummylicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds idyllic, I love the chatter and laughter of children playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily our cottage is cool when the Aga is off! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-