Pages

Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Murderous Thoughts!!!

There wasn't a lot to say yesterday.
I was hot and cranky and Andy decided he wanted a cooked lunch of a pie with veg and gravy which didn't help. Not a lot of love went into that meal I can tell you.....just lots of wondering how I could murder him and get away with it....lol!!!

I didn't get much done in the way of housework. The kitchen was tidied and the hoover was thrown round and then I spent the rest of the day finishing this..........


....a proper little dress for Marlowe.
I'm going to see how it fits her and then I may make a couple more in some different fabrics.

When I took it down the garden to take the picture I noticed that our Agatha(panthus) is looking like she is loving this weather..........


.......so many more flowers than she had last year.
I think this border will have to be thinned out soon as it's getting pretty crowded now. The sedum is massive and taking over so that can be split and some replanted in the front garden.

Eagerly awaiting the postman this morning who should be bringing me a parcel of two boxes of threads. He usually arrives just before lunch so until then I had best go and get some cleaning done upstairs and then sort out something to do with Miss Ruby who is coming early today for her Wednesday visit now that she is on holiday from school.

Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. You use such pretty fabrics when you make things. I have fabric envy...Love that Agapanthus.. mine is just about to open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress, she is certainly growing quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty dress - you are very talented!
    I don't know how you are managing to cook in the heat you've been having - I think I would have served a cold pork pie & salad and been done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress�� The colours really pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. must admit im a tad tetchy with my other half due to the heat and lack of sleep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Agapanthus flowered yesterday too, reminds me of being in Greece where they grow like weeks!
    That dress is fabulous, love the fabric.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, I love the bright fabric. I cooked Sunday lunch for 7 last weekend and a toddler! Not repeating that any time soon lol. Hope you are all keeping well. I seem to be spending less and less time on the laptop lately. No doubt when autumn/winter arrives I'll be on it more. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-