Pages

Followers

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Plans Gone Wonky!!!

I had tonight all planned out.
Tea....chicken wraps with tortilla chips and dips...ready for just before 7pm so that we could eat it while we watched the football.
Andy should have been finishing at 9pm but his employers are allowing them to finish at 6pm.
He doesn't like football or wraps or chips or dips so I have to cook him a separate meal for when he gets in........but the football...........he is just going to have to suck it up I'm afraid.
Under normal circumstances I don't like it either and I don't pretend to understand it but our lads deserve our support.

No sewing done yesterday as I got sidetracked making paper patterns for other doll clothes....honestly I am obsessed but I will move on to Marlowe's clothes sometime this week.

Fairly cool this morning so I have a bit more energy for tackling some jobs so hoovering, a bit of dusting and kitchen floor mopping will get done.

Hope you have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. We'll all be watching the football in this house tonight. Hopefully everyone will make it home in time for kick-off. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow football and neither does D and we don't pretend to understand the rules. We won't watch it but we will keep flicking over every now and then to see how the lads are doing. I do hope they pull it off.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be an avid canaries supporter, I even died my hair green and yellow for the cup run one year. Now I just can not sit through a match, give me rugby anytime though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just sitting down to lunch and a cup of tea and the football is about to start! I guess I'm cheering for England now - if they lose I don't think I could take the collective meltdown from the British press! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby is an avid supporter so I am supporting him but in truth I am not really a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your plans and my back would go hand in hand...wonky indeed☹️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-