Pages

Followers

Thursday 12 July 2018

Oh How Lovely!!!

This morning it is cold....not cool....actually cold and it is absolutely lovely to have a break from feeling like a limp rag first thing of a morning.

Well the dream is over and the world cup will not be coming home with our lads this time. I found the match incredibly boring and kept getting up to do little jobs while it was on.
Smudge must have found it exciting though as he decided to pee all over the living room rug so one of my jobs was to clean all that up 😞

Once Andy has gone to work today I have the day to myself until he comes home again as DD will be coming in, getting changed and going out again with friends for a meal.
I don't know what I shall have for my tea but a good root around in the fridge should find me something.
I plan a day of cutting out and maybe some sewing but I need to tidy the table off first.

.....and before I do anything else I need to feed the worker so I'll go and do that.

Have a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. It was so cold that I put a jumper on this morning. It soon warmed up and I took it off again but I am enjoying the refreshing coolness after all that steaming heat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The football was a little disappointing, like yourself I thought it quite a boring game. Enjoy your sewing day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never quite seen the attraction of football but as it was the world cup I thought I'd add my support and at least now I don't have to watch it for another four years...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It's still very warm here but we have finally got some rain! Whether it is enough to even water the gardens remains to be seen. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rain here Jules.
      My lawns are brown and crispy and the plants looking very sad.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. It was a cooler start to our day as well, most welcome. I stood outside till I got goosebumps, childish but fun. We had some rain this afternoon but it is back to hot hot hot now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes our cold start was quite short lived Pam.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Still a lovely day down here...no football watching in our house...so no tears x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should be getting rain today but I won't hold my breath.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-