Pages

Followers

Friday 27 July 2018

Waiting..........!!!

......for the boiler man to arrive.
If he doesn't come I think I am going to sit and cry.

Not much planned for this weekend.....just a quick trip into Derby Market and a visit to Hobbycraft on the way back for some machine needles.
Andy may want to call at the pub on Sunday for a drink but we won't be having lunch there as DD will be at work and it doesn't really feel right going without her.
I'll probably clear the sewing table today and start on some cutting out for sewing over the weekend.....if I can concentrate with this flippin' headache. It's really muggy here this morning.

Have you got nice plans for the weekend?
Whatever you do have a great one.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. So the boiler saga continues, how very annoying for you.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipe when you read this the boiler man has been. I shortened a pair of jammie bottoms into shorts today and made a trial run of an infinity scarf from velour curtain and a luminous nylon dress. Have finally got the hamg of how to do it-hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so hoping he turned up. No real plans it depends on the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really hope this one turned up Sheila. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-