Pages

Followers

Friday 13 July 2018

Mrs Tea Towel Makes..........!!!

.........Tea towels


During my tidying yesterday these pieces of fabric were removed from a box to make room to squish some other fabric in.
One pound remnants from Derby Market. I have had them for a good while.
Not sure how long they will last but I shall enjoy seeing them every day.

Cold again this morning and the weather forecast says we are getting rain which I will believe when we see it.

Today is a Doodle Day.
Ruby couldn't come for tea on Wednesday so she will be visiting today. Aunty DD has invited us out for tea so we are going to Ruby's favourite place.....the Chinese buffet. She doesn't know yet so that will be a nice surprise for her.

As I don't have to cook today I will spend some time tidying up ready for the weekend. We have no plans for Saturday or Sunday but there are some things that I want to get done and if the cool weather continues I will cook a Sunday lunch.

Ooooh....Andy has made coffee so I'll get off and drink it while it's hot.

Have a happy day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. The fabric is lovely and cheery Sheila.
    I hope you get enough rain to water the garden. We didn't get anywhere near enough yesterday and the dry weather is really taking its toll now.
    Ooh! Someone to make a coffee, you lucky lady. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those fabrics. They wouldn't go in larger qunatities in my house but a touch of them in the kitchen is lovely.
      We got just about enough to give the garden a light soaking and that was it :(
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your meal in the Chinese buffet - we haven't had one of those in years, my sis and I used to go regularly when we lived in Northampton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There used to be a fabric stall on my local town market in Lincs. I have not found anything like it round here. The tea towels are lovely and bright. There was a buffet like that in the next village and we loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are doing up the market in Derby and I am just hoping none of the fabric stalls disappear else I don't know where I would go.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Beautiful fabric Sheila, I do miss a remnant bargain. Hope you have a great time with Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fresh and pretty isn't it MM?
      Got to love remnant bargains.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-